Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saint Jude

After digging on the Cochella live feed of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals I went looking for one of the songs she performed (Medicine off the last album) and in the comments section some guy mentioned Saint Jude claiming that Ron Wood and other UK icons are digging on the lead singer Lynne Jackaman.
The first thing I played, I didn't like: The lyrics seemed lamely constructed. I did keep looking though and found a few things that are promising.






Their first album is on eMusic, so I'll check that out later this week, but I think I'll burn through my reload on Monday since there are other ladies needing my attention with that aforementioned Grace Potter track, Alabama Shakes (speaking of HYPE and singers) and the new Bonnie Raitt out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment