Thursday, September 29, 2011

Volume 7 - Thirty for Thursday

I'm not feeling especially chipper this week, but didn't want the mix to suffer for it.
Taking you back to 1993 this week with a house mix I did called Mix for Mic. I'm not sure why I made this for Kevin (or because of him maybe) but the first three songs here were a big part of joy and dance-floor-sing-a-longs in the clubs I went to and played at.

Listen:


or right-click & Save-As here to download

selections for this week:


1. Rap's Intro
2. Caught In The Middle - Juliet Roberts
3. Lonely (Have We Lost Our Love) - Lance Ellington
4. Love Changes - MK ft Alana
5. I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
6. I Can't Get No Sleep (mk's dub) - Masters At Work
7. The Power (fire island mix) - Monie Love
8. Runnin Wild & Free - Spank Da Monkey


(not sure of the versions since I don't have the records in front of me)

1 comment: