Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thirty For Thursday Volume 5

I like Tumblr. In checking out various pages I came across this blog a while ago.

Sometimes I can't get over the fact that the writer is still in high school and writes such great stuff. Other times I enjoy the fact she's still in high school since it's so great to hear the optimism in her voice.

One Sunday I got up and found this post from her:
http://alwaysquestionneversettle.tumblr.com/post/7768463176/just-created-a-mix-cd-for-the-heat-guilty

I recognized a few songs and a few bands so I set out to check out the playlist via youTube and ended up buying a few things on eMusic.

Today's edition of Thirty for Thursday is pulled from her list and starts with a new song that she used for a video project that she's working on. I dig it.

Listen here:


or right-click & Save-As here to download

1. Shuffle - Bombay Bicycle Club
2. No Sunlight - Death Cab For Cutie
3. Harmonium - Rogue Wave
4. My Body - Young the Giant
5. In The Next Room - Neon Trees
6. Black & Gold - Sam Spero
7. Reset (album version) - MuteMath

thanks Hanna
, keep up the good work

No comments:

Post a Comment