Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thirty For Thursday 6

The weather has been beautiful here in Chicago. I've driven home for the last 2 days with all the windows down and the sunroof open. Clear and cool with blue skies. This weeks selections are a tribute to that. Once I started trying to choose, it was hard to pare it down to 30 minutes. I felt bad leaving off some Stevie Wonder, but I thought Stevie will make ANY mix brighten right up...he'll show up soon enough.

As my friend Summer Abbott once said "I have all kinds of grins going on right now"

Listen here:


or right-click & Save-As here to download

selections for this week:

1. Windows Are Rolled Down - Amos Lee
2. Growing Old To Young - Andrew Ripp (seeing him tomorrow in Evanston)
3. Feeling Free - Nicole Willis & The Soul Investigators
4. Days Like This - Shaun Escoffery
5. Never Miss The Water (addis/polvere remix) - Chaka Khan ft Me'Shell Nedege'Ocello
6. Come Get To This - Marvin Gaye
7. Home In The Islands - The Brothers Cazimero




No comments:

Post a Comment