Saturday, June 23, 2012

Megan Reilly

I have to admit that I looked up Megan Reilly after seeing a great photo of her in the Chicago Reader a few weeks ago. It was attached to the blurb about her new record and her show that week at The Hideout. I really need to start reading these things BEFORE the shows happen, since this would have been nice to see.

Then again, this was the weekend of Rib Fest and all sorts of other fun, so I wouldn't have made it anyway.

This is my soundtrack for Saturday morning while I clean up and (amazing progress) I am finally hooking the turntable up. Don't know when the next baby step will happen...after the failed attempt at going out last night, I should just stay in tonight and cut my losses...maybe record a few things.

sorry....I was rambling...here's a link to the new Megan Reilly album on soundcloud



 

No comments:

Post a Comment